♡ Illustration ♡
♡ Products ♡
Full Portfolio: click here.
Hello there! (｡ ´∀`｡)ﾉ゛
I am known with my online pseudonym Konayachi. I am a self-taught artist, started to draw digitally under Konapple.me - my personal brand - since 2008. I also like to write random fictional stories.
All creations by Konayachi Han/ Konapple.me are licensed under CreativeCommons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0).
You are very welcomed to support me on the following networks as well:
Currently available for work!
For commercial projects, collaborations, illustration jobs and any art-related works, please send your inquiries and proposal to my email: 💌 → konapple.me★gmail.com.
Click to enlarge.
+ Commercial Use (you can make profit from the commissions): + (base price x 2)
+ Exclusivity (your commissions will not appear on my website and SNS for n years): + (base price x (2 x n years)/10)
+ Copyright (ownership transfer): + (base price x 5)
※ Additional Info:
» Without purchasing the Extras, commissioned drawings are for personal use only.
» There will be a tiny stamp + year of the production on each illustration. I ensure you that this will- in no way- obstruct the overall illustration.
» Prices are indicative, the final price may be higher or lower depending on the request itself.
» I will share the commissioned drawing on my Twitter. If you want to be tagged, please inform me your Twitter handle.
» Credits will be very appreciated! (Konayachi Han/ Konapple.me).
※ Before ordering, make sure you read my Terms Of Service.
By ordering, you agree to the Terms Of Service.
※ Terms Of Service summary:
1) Upfront payment for the commission, with PayPal Invoice.
2) The commissioned result is a drawing in a digital file.
3) There are no refunds but reasonable arrangements may be done (see the TOS).
4) After you send email to me, I will respond with your price.
5) The delivery of the commission is through Dropbox share.
※ How to Order:
1) Send me an email 💌 → konapple.me★gmail.com with the image of the character(s) and all of the needed details and information. I will reply to the email with the confirmation for the details.
2) Once we reach an agreement, I will send you a Paypal Invoice for the commission.
3) Payment is up front, I will start the drawing once the payment is fully made.
4) If I am not comfortable with the commission, I will refuse to work on it.
5) Depending on the work queue, complexity of the commissions and the quantity of your commissions, commissions may take a few hours up to several weeks. If you wish to tighten the deadline, let me know and I will arrange it for an extra fee!